We are nesting!!!! EEEK!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhoffman

Reaction score
Okay, so I just peeked my head in at Bubbles!! She is building away!! Yay!! Last pregnancy she didnt build a nest early.. just when she had the babies.. but it didnt make it!! OOH I sure hope this means we will be having babies tonight.. or I should say SHE will be having babies tonight and they will make it. Okay..so I thought I wasnt going to be excited this time.. but now seeing her building.. I am very excited.. not sure I wil be able to sleep now! haha

LOL! Is she in your house? Check on her! Go for it!

I read in your other post that she built her nest outside of the nest box? I would gently place it inside the nest box for her and make sure I wouldnt ruin it (i'm sooo clumsy!)

I agree, be careful when moving the nest, I almost ruined my Lily's nest, and had to rebuild half of it! She also gave birth outside the nestbox, so if your doe does too, give her a day to rest with the kits before moving the nest. Of course, if the babies aren't warm/safe in the nest outside the nestbox, move them right away and make sure they are very warm! Also, don't be worried about checking on her and the babies; go right ahead! Good luck and send pics! :)

Latest posts

Back