-waves-

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mira

Reaction score
Ello! I'm Mira, 14 yearsold, first year of highschool, how fun. I like/love Italianfood, Friends, Family Guy, horror movies (in moderation),horsebackriding (I jump, though I do not own a horse:(),reading, writing, photomanipulation/Photoshop. I dislikeclose-mindedness, small towns:?and falling off horses. I livein Canada, in a small town just outside of Ottawa....

[align=center]
mevj0.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Me and Travis (not mine :(, but heis amazing) Jump: nearly 3 feet I'd say, can'tremember[/align]
But more importantly, the cuter one, Rosie ;)

She is a.... uh, nearly one year old holland lop(color unknown to me at this time... perhaps someone could identify itfor me?:D) She is a rather hormonal, territorial little girl who likesto be the boss (hopefully that will change when she is spayed soon).

She likes toilet paper rolls, herrattle, her house, playing outside, lying in the sun, being theboss, chewing, digging, making nests and faking prgnancy (she'sdone it once, silly thing), being cute then charging at you,apples,being out of her cage, my dog, her sister, me(when in a good mood), obssesivly cleaning her "double chin":craziness*lol*.... and lots more

She Dislikes when the incompitent humans donot pet her, loud noises, people touching her stuff, water (she'lldrink it, just not touch it):tongu2:, mybrother (sometimes), my mom (sometimes), being handled too much... manyother things

[align=center]
rosie2hb2.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Chillin'in the sun[/align]
[align=center]
rosie35rt2.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Grazing... holy cow the grass looked nice then... darn winter[/align]
[align=left]And why not...[/align]
[align=center]
jack2ij9.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Jack (big fat border collie crossedwith SOMETHING I'm sure of it.. though he has the manerisims of aborder collie for sure :D) Rosieabsolutly ADORES him, though he couldn't care less about her (poorRosie). Except for when she starts runing around outside, thenhe gets excited a seems to think that it is a good idea to chase heraround.. then it getsCRAZY![/align]
[align=left]Yep... thats the gang :bunnydance:[/align]
[align=center][/align]

Hi, Mira!! :D

I love your baby, and not just because we share the same name, hehe!! She's bee-u-ti-ful!!!

:inlove:

Can't wait to hear all about her...you should create a Bunny Blog for her! :D

Hugs!

Rosie*

Awww, Rosie is a beautiful bun!

I hope she calms down nicely for you once she's spayed. Ifind that the one year mark is a big marker in a buns personality, theytend to really start calming down at that point.

--Dawn

Hi Mira! :)

I'm Yujin. 15, living in Southern Cali. I love most of the things youlove; Italian food, Friends, writing (not much of the reading thesedays...hehe), photoshop...not much of a horror movie person or FamilyGuy person, though. Hehe. I've never ridden on a horse except liketwice, so I can't say much about horseback riding. And I guess I hateall the things you hate...hehe.

I have two rabbits (Cookie and Cream) and a Maltese dog (Sugar). I wishmy dog and rabbits got along with eachother like yours...Sugar doesn'tbark at them anymore but once tried to chase (and perhaps eat :shock:)Cookie, so no, she's not going anywhere near the buns. LoL.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to RO!!:welcome1

What acute bunny!!:bunnyheart

Enjoy the forum,:bunnydance:

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Latest posts

Back