Was he courting me?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EileenH

Reaction score
OK, this will sound really weird...
Tonight, I had Gulliver running around the house. He usually follows me around, and I'll periodically lean down and he comes over & give me kisses.

Instead, tonight he started rubbing his face on my head from side to side, very sweetly. I can't describe it other than it was almost like dancing, rabbit style. He did this for quite a few minutes.
Am I crazy?

And again, sorry if this sounds really weird...

And yes, he was neutered about 2 months ago.

With his chin?

I was just reading that thread and realized I double posted, as it sounds like the same thing.

Wow, that is pretty cool. I knew he was a happy boy, but I feel so good that he is that happy:>)
It was just one of those strange moments when you know something is happening.

And thanks for not making me feel weird!

Oh, we've all been there - learning about our loving little furballs! When I first go my Bo, he was just a baby and I thought he was having seizures..... he was just flopping on his blankie. He was happy and going to sleep LOL!

I've still been learning and I've had Bo for 3 years and have 2 more!

And yes, he loves you! Has he circled you at all? They still can do that when they've been neutered and it's a mating dance sort of thing.

EileenH wrote:
And thanks for not making me feel weird!

Angel will do this to me when I stick my finger in her cage the minute I get home from work:D. Side of her face, each side, kinda quickly too from side to side;). Means she loves me and she's telling me so. Same with Gulliver:). Too cute, isn't it?

I admire it:inlove:. Makes me feel loved by her.

Latest posts

Back