Want that bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mygrl2k3

Reaction score
Yesterday i went to visit the bunny i seen when iwas at the shelter. he is 2 yrs old and seemed more friendly than thelast time i petted him. Last time i wasnt even thinking of a secondbunny but after giving up the two dogs. Which i visited blue today. Sheseems happy and well asjusted. So i went and seen the bunnyand i got to have him. His name is Roger Rabbit and is fixed and comeswith a pretty good sized cage for 45.00 After rent is paid onthe first if he is still there he is going to be mine. Monday i willtake Luv in to see him and see how it goes. I want to measurethe cage and see if its possible for down the road for them to sharesince we dont have alot of room here.

Off the topic of this i made a little house with a big door and awindow for Luv. She is really enjoying it. I notice she is somuch more active now. Wish us luck for monday. Ihope they like each other cause that bunny is to cute. Justgot to have him. I have worked for them for free a couple times thissummer when i had a babysitter and thats how i knew he was there. Onlydownside to me getting him is not sure my husband will want me to goback there. For fear of bringing another pet home. Its kinda funnycause i was sad about my dog and he said we can get you another bunny,but he didnt really mean it and now cant tell me no. I gotone more week before i can pay for him. if he goes to a home before ican then it wasnt meant to be.

Cristy

I'm glad your dog seems settled it must have been so hard to have to give her up.

Fingers crossed thatLuv and Rogerget ontogether when they meet up on Monday. What kind of rabbit is he? Withmy last bunny I saw her and said if she's still there at the end of amonth I'll think about it, and then at the end ofthe month Isaid at the end of that weekend if she's still there I'll have to takeher and she was, so I did. I really loved her from prettymuchthe first time I saw her and I think I was just meant tohave her. Sounds like it may be the same for you, I'm hoping for you.

I am not sure what kind he is. Will bring mycamera with me and see if i can get a picture posted for somone hear tosee if they can tell. I am not good at guessing breeds. justknow he is too cute!!

Cristy

Pleased your dog seems to have settled down OK -it must have been hard seeing her again. Good luck in gettingthe new bunny - surely your husband knows not to suggest to a bunnylover getting another rabbit and them not taking him up on it ;)

Jan

Greetings Cristy,

If this is the same little guy you've wanted for so long, I can't seehow it wasn't meant to be. Last I had read, you wanted so desperatelyto adopt a bunny from a shelter, but your husband said no and youweren't sure about Luv. Is Roger that bunny?

The odds are certainly on your side because they're a male and female.

Good Luck, Cristy! I'm really pulling for you.

-Carolyn

Actully it wasnt too bad seeing heragain. They are really enjoying her and thats cause of myhard work training her. So it was a little sad that my hard work ispaying off for them and not me. but i would rather them be happy thatthey got a well behaved dog. She was happy to see us butlooked really happy in her new home. has a really big yard to play witha teenage boy who appears to adore her and i even seen him get petsfrom the new mom so i feel good about the family she has now.

Yes Roger is the rabbit that i seen months ago and wanted but myhusband was agaisnt it. This was back in may. He wasnt all that forreal when he suggested it but he knows he cant take it backnow.So he said after the rent is paid on friday i can get himif he is still there. Will go see him tomorrow and let himvisit with Luv.

Cristy

Latest posts

Back