Wanna know what, I mean *who*, I'm getting for Christmas??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouthernBuns

Reaction score
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=15000948

Thanks to Patti, we'll be bringing him home the week after Christmas! My wonderful hubby asked what I wanted for Christmas - when I said another bun, I didn't think he would take me seriously, but he did! He knows how much I've missed Nita. So, he told me to go "shopping!" :biggrin2: It is so hard to choose- so many sweet bunsneeding a home! I think Riley will be a good fit for our family. We have his picture on our tree. My boys are looking as forward to getting Riley as they are to Christmas morning. :pinkbouce::pinkbouce: Thank you, thank you, Patti!!

Merry Christmas, ya'll!!!

That's just wonderful....and Riley is just adorable!

I'm so happy that Shannon is adopting our little Riley! I know he will have a wonderful home with her. I'm looking forward to meeting Shannon next week at the GA/SC border. So many of our buns are getting furever homes for Christmas. What a great gift!!

such a cutie,is he a dwarf too?

I'm home from delivering Riley to his new mom's arms. I'm so happy our boy went to such a fantastic home. I did forget my camera, so now you need to bug Shannon for pictures of her new boy.

Thank you Shannon for the big bag of gifts! The ornament is already hanging on the tree and buns and humans alike will be enjoying all of the edible treats. It was wonderful to meet you and your family.

BTW....the trip home stunk as much as I thought it would. Southbound traffic was a nightmare and my transmission started acting up. Car goes into the shop tomorrow.

Just wanted to let you all know that Riley is doing great!! He was a bit skittish after the long ride yesterday, so we kept him quiet for the rest of the day. My older sonhad trouble getting to sleep last night, so he cuddled upwith Riley on the couch. When he woke up this morning, Riley was still there, all stretched out around his head! :bunnyheartWe've had Riley sitting with us on the couches today. He is such a snuggle-bunny! He spent a good hour cuddled up under my arm...needless to say, I didn't get much done. Once when I offered him a treat he took it, threw it down, and flattened out his head for more pats. My other buns are lovable too, but wow!

Patti, I can't thank you enough for arranging for us to have this sweet ball of fur! It means so much to us all. It's obvious he has been very well taken care, so please tell his foster mom thank you for us too. I can already tell he will bring much happiness!

Sorry your trip home was so bad . I was afraid it would be - northbound 95 was clear, but the southbound had backed up all the way to Santee :shock:. I'll post pics as soon as I can. We've already started working on Riley's Southern drawl...he says, "Hey, ya'll!"

I just knew you would love our Riley. All of our fosterers spend lots of one-on-one time with the bunnies so that they get very socialized. We're so happy he found his furever home for the new year.

I've recovered from the trip and strangely enough, so has my car. It was running perfectly fine the next morning. The service advisor said the rough shifting was probably the result of the transmission fluid getting overheated during the 40 mile stretch of stop and go traffic I went through.

Back