Vivienne

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittany

Reaction score
I was getting Vivienne (and my pig's) dinner ready and I dropped a rubber band. Before I could pick it up, Vivienne already had it in her mouth and was chewing on it. I tried to get it away from her but she wouldn't let me near her. She eventually swallowed it.

I have given her loads of hay and a few bowls of fresh water. Is there anything else I can do to help before I can get her to the vet?

Vivienne is doing fine this morning. She woke me up my jumping on my head. She gobbled up her morning salad. She has also been having good bowel movements.

She swallowed it? :shock:

Silly rabbit!!

Just keep an eye on her.

But of course you're doing that.

sas :p

LOL some bunnies have really durable stomachs. I can see my Tony doing something like Viv and being just fine. Hope this is totally over.

I would say she has a durable stomach! One day while I was at work, she opened my pantry and ate some flour. I came home to her having a white nose.

I have been watching her very closely for the past day and a but and she seems to be doing alright. She is pooping normally and hasn't lost her appetite at all.

Latest posts

Back