Violet wants to know if she's in trouble.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyBug

Reaction score
Violet was out on the back proch and well....i guess she thought mom's corn plant looked good. long story short, she nibbled some before i found her:grumpy:(Bad bun!)and she seems to be fine, but mom and i wanted to make sure that it's NOT poisonous. It's a Corn Plant. Thanks! BTW, mom's NOT happy w/miss Vi at the moment, LOL! and when she asked her if she was sorry, she shook her head! it was TOOOO funny:biggrin2:.

She's fine. i got a good scare, though! mom cut all the leaves so that she can't reach any, and i'll keep an eye on her from now on. thanks for all the help guys!

I'm so glad she seems ok, just keep an eye on her. When humans ingest toxic substances it can take a few days for effects to show, so just keep and eye :)

Ok, the little scamps fine! i can't believe she did that:nosir::nonono::shock2:!

Thanks for all the help guys!

If I can ever find pictures of it I'll post them, but my parents have a ficus tree that their one cat never would leave alone so Dad went to the hardware store, bought some tight knit black fencing and made a "lampshade" around the trunk of the tree that was based inside the pot. It worked great as the cats could no longer access the planter at all.

Back