VERY upset with the hooman!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLove89

Reaction score
So I has a story.
Last night I was relaxin' and den my stupid hooman ran into da room, grabbed me and puts me into my carrier and den into a closet dat I had to share wiff my hooman, another hooman (my hooman called her "mom") AND a dog. Lots of loud sirens were going off. We stayed like dat for a long time.
I is mad at her. She tried to give me craisins just now but I sat in a corner and thumped at her. She is prolly tryin to poison me now.
My hooman says I is bein a "drama king" but I no care. Dis is my story and I is sticking to it. --Weston

Weston's human here now with a less exaggerated version of the story.

I live close to the Oklahoma border and we were having tornadoes last night. We don't have a basement so we had to sit in a closet while we waited for it to pass. I did have to grab him quickly because a tornado had just touched down, and he has been mad at me since last night lol

Ohhhh my! Pobrecita! Which means poor little thing! I would have been terrified too! It's ok to be mad at her for a little while but she had to make sure you were safe!!!! <3

Glad yall are ok over there!

I is not mad anymore. I letted her give me craisins last night.
Hopefully she no does that to me again! I am glad tho that I had the calm dog in the closet with me and not the crazy one. After he sniffded me for a couple minutes he laid on his back and sleeped and snored the whole time. Stoopid furball no realize that the whole ordeal was TRAUMATIZING!

Latest posts

Back