VENTAGE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
No not Vintage......

OMG can I just scream in here? I can't stand it and I don't want this on the public forum cause who knows who visits RO?

I HATE MY OUTLAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would they wait until 9:30 (sil and bil) to call and say "Oh you need to go feed your horses cause we didn't and won't be home"....... They fed their horses and they don't want us feeding ours separately so ..........

Jerks! :X

Well, Luke walked down in the dark (my truck is blocked in by my husbands big work truck tonight) and fed them for us.

I just don't understand their deal sometimes - they don't want us to feed our horses and upset their horses but they can feed theirs and upset ours and then we have to go feed ours which upsets theirs......

and they never bothered to tell us - they wouldn't be home tonight.

Sheeesh! How inconsiderate! Some people take selfish to new levels. (And poor you has to drag out in the dark and finish the task.) {{{{ Hugs hun...}}}} (Thanks Luke, you're a gem!)

Yeah, he is and he had already been down to do our stalls. That's what makes it even worse. Country road, in the dark, not fun.

I'm on a "want to boycot my inlaws" kick right now. LOL!

MOM inlaw is with them and drove to CHicago to see their daughter play some game.

BUT they can't drive across town to see mine play.

and...... can't stop and say hello when they drive down our road.......

Pennie, My parents see my kids maybe once a year. (YEAHHHH!!!! That's a good thing.)

My inlaws live less than 5 miles away from me, and bugged the crap out of me to have kids, they couldn't live without grandkids... my F-i-L is a certified sports NUT, (was annoyed cause I only had girls and wouldn't "try again for a boy"). My youngest runs track and does hurdles and high jump, plus Competition Kickline... for the last 4 years. Made All-State last year. Do you think he'd come to one of her meets or competitions? NOPE! (It's not like it's a boys sport!)

Sad, very sad. I'm raising kids that can't stand their grandparents. And as much as I defend the grandparents and argue with my girls, I can't blame them.

"As you sow, so shall you reap". (Or so I've been told.)

Latest posts

Back