Valura is driving me NUTS!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
So, it was bound to happen people. I knew it would come sooner or later, but was hoping for later. A lot later.

I am of course talking about the dreaded teenage stage!!! She is out ofcontrol. Last night I was woken up five times. I spent the night havingto come out and spray at her, because she keeps on chasing Chompersaround the cage, then he chases her, and it is LOUD. So today I'mexhausted and feel horrible from lack of sleep and interrupted sleep.

When she's not acting like a maniac, she's adorable. I admit, rightnow, that's only when she's sleeping. Ok, she's not that bad, but sheis a handful, that's for sure. And here I thought Abby was a terrorbefore she was spayed (she's calmed right down and even likes to be petand loved up more).

I am mostly glad that Valura is this way, compared to how she was whenwe first brought her home. However, I cannot wait until she's sixmonths old so we can spay her too.

Baby goes to get spayed 1st thing in themorning. I can't wait, but I'm nervous all thesame. Fortunately right now, the vet is maybe 5 minutes frommy work so I'll bring her on my way in and i can go at lunch and checkon her.

Oh Stephanie, what a change in the girl. Still,it means she is feeling comfortable with herself, though I guess that'snot much consolation at the moment. Don't worry - January will soon behere ;)

Babymommy - Good luck with Baby's spaytomorrow- Jan

My Crankbait, isgoing through the teenage years too, along with my oldestson!! We are not sure to give him extra attention or justleave him alone (The rabbit) He seems to be just as moody as my sonthese days:shock:

Well, Baby is at the vet's. She was notthrilled with me. They call her bad to the bonethere. Because she has such an attitude.

I'll call to check around 2:00 and pick her up when I leave work.

kpc - i hear you loud and clear. I have a teenagedaughter. I'm not sure which is worse. Atleast Ican put baby up in her cage when she's been ugly.

Latest posts

Back