Using cloroplast for a cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the NIC cages I've seen have thecoroplast folded up around the edges of the cage, so the bunny doesn'thave access to the edges of the coroplast. The base of my cage is apiece of plywood with stick-on linoleum tiles on it. I bought the tilesindividually, it was very cheap, looks nice and it's easy to clean. Theupper levels of my cage are pegboard. :)

--Kelly

Thanks hun. It just seems that everyone usescarpet, cloroplast, whatever and their rabbits don't chew it. Mine havea chewing issue! :(I'll see what I can come up with. Thanksagain!

I have a stack of cardboard that I use - I cutthe cardboard to size, they tear it up and ruin it after a few weeks, Iswap it out with another piece of cardboard. Usually I cut upboxes from the grocery store, or anything we've bought, I save thecardboard.

Mine chew like little devils too,so I can't use anything that can't eat.

I was thinking cardboard or maybe even startingwith coroplast to see. My rabbits have cardboard in their cages now.One chews it sometimes and one poops on it! ;)

Latest posts

Back