Update on new bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arloismybunny

Reaction score
So I’ve had Arlo for a little over a week now and he’s been doing so good! (He’s 2 months old) He’s constantly running around and doing binkys! He’s been doing amazing with his litter box too he hardly ever poops outside of it and he almost always pees in there. He lets me pet him while he falls asleep it’s so cute! I got him some new toys today and he seems to be enjoying them!! He likes to dig at my clothes a lot lol. He destroyed the hay mat I got him. He likes to hop over my leg and he’s licked me a few times. I’m seriously so happy!!

Attachments

• AECA4F35-A7CB-482E-9440-841B6EEEBEB3.jpeg
    AECA4F35-A7CB-482E-9440-841B6EEEBEB3.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 9
Awwww that is great! He seems to be settling in so well! You have such a cute bunny btw. ❤
Thank you! He really is very cute! He’s been doing so well with his litter box I’m going to let him out of the playpen next week and see how he does! The playpen is pretty large and he’s so tiny right now that he has plenty of space in there to run around! I was holding off on letting him explore the house since he was a mess with litter training but he’s gotten a lot better!

Back