update on miss cinabun!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
well cinabun has been pulling out more fur, itstarted an hour ago! i guess she thinks its really cold in my room, cuzshe's really linning that nest with lots of fur! Im thinking she'llhave the kits within the next week or two! I will update on any newdevelopments!

How far along is your doe? She could be having a false pregancy if shes building her nest a week to two weeks early. ;)

~*~Amanda~*~

I've had a lot of does who pulled hair and madetheir nest a week before delivery...but not two weeks prior tokindling. Have had some who pull hair as they arekindling.....pull hair, deliver a kit, pull more hair, deliver anotherkit, etc., and then finish the nest after they are donekindling. Have had a lot who havecontinued to pull hair for a week after kindling. Each is anindividual.

- Dolores

she's due january 4th to the 8th! I checked herthis morning still no babies! the funny thing is I saw them mate forquite a while, so it couldn't be a false pregnancy!! maybe its becausethis is her first pregnancy????

Latest posts

Back