Uh Oh! Skye failed the treat test.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aina

Reaction score
Prayers please. I am going to the store right now and so I am getting some smithicone and pedilyte for Skye. Her tummy doesn't feel hard and she was being her bouncy self earlier today. Pray that she'll be ok please. I am worried.

Keep an eye on her poops and pee.

Try not to move her too much until you get a better idea of what's wrong. Is it possible she sprained something or has an injurry?

If you determine that it's more of a digestive thing, a long tummy massage would be good.

Hope she's okay!

sas :clover:

I am going to see if I can get her moving around. I opened her cage door to see if she would go out. Normally she likes to poop all over my room, so we shall see.

Thanks everyone for your prayers. She seems to be doing better today. She ate some stuff, just not as much as normal. I'll let her run around today and watch her closely.

Glad to hear she's improving:). Encourage her to eat a lot of hay to get things moving again.

Get well soon, Skye!

Today she greeted me with her normal hyper self. She ate a bit of food and then started running around my room. She even tried to get out of my room when I left the door open. Yesterday I found a lot of tiny poops, so she is running around my room in hope that she will poop more so that I can make sure it is the right size. It is much harder to see in her litter box.

That is great she is ok now - better to be safe than sorry :biggrin2:

She seems to be doing fine. A little annoyed because I have been rearranging my room so she hasn't been able to be out much. Right now she is on the computer desk sitting in her favorite spot that she used to sit in when she was a baby. Earlier today someone knocked down the hay box so now it is on the first floor and Skye has been sitting on it all day, presumably eating the hay.

She is pooping and eating normally now. I am going to be gone tonight and all Saturday, so I think I am going to leave some extra hay and see if my brother can feed them in the morning.

I am glad, she is better!

If you are gone for so long, yeah, put plenty of extra hay out, that will keep the intestines going!

It seems, she is having a problem with hairballs!

Make sure, when your brother feeds them, he goes easy on the pellets or treats or anything! They will be fine without that, as long as they have hay!

I remember that time, when I was gone for a day, my brother way overfed my bunnies, but they were ok!

Can't always trust brothers...-I really don't like leaving my bunnie alone...-I'm always worried! :bunnyheart

Bye for now,

Nicole

Latest posts

Back