Two weeks old and growing well ! Mitchells babes are okay.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn J

Reaction score
Just a short note to let everyone know thatAprils second litter of six are all doing well. They are two weeks oldtoday. Sweetest little things in a range of colors from brown &white to grey, black and a mixture of grey, black and white.

Mitchell was in a panic the other morning as one of the babies was outof the nestbox with Mama in the pen. I had put in a false bottom justin case this had happened. I simply placed him back with his brothersand sisters and seems none the worse for wear for his big adventure.

The dad of the bunnies is a dwarf size and the mom is a full sizerabbit. Will the babes be apt to be a medium size or will some be smalland some large ? Just a question Mitchell asked that I don't have ananswer for.

Will keep you posted and hopefully get some pictures.

Carolyn J

I am glad the baby bunnies are doing good. Cant wait to see pictures of them.

Cristy

Thats brilliant news! I'm so happy foryou and Mitchell. Glad they are all doing well.Once thebabies eyes have open don't be to worried about them straying from thenest as they should start trying Mums food shortly! As for the size I'mnot to sure on this. Anyone else know?

Vickie

Latest posts

Back