TUESDAY 4/22

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
It's EARTH DAY!!!
I participated in the very first one in 1970 :D

It's sunny and almost 70F today, and should be the same for the rest of the week.

This past weekend was Passover. We had a lot of preparation for all the guests on Sunday.
Lot of work, but worth it. Everything was delish:

Chopped liver (homemade)
Gefilte fish
Matzoh ball soup
Roast Chicken
Brisket w/ white potatoes
Broccoli & corn souffle
Potato kugel
Farfel pudding

Had Passover leftovers for dinner last night, too.

I was going to take pics of the bunnies last night after cleaning litter pans.
I discovered that S'more hasn't been using her pan....she's been going everywhere else except her pan :grumpy:.Major cleanup ensued....no pics taken.

Clipping nails is the next project on the agenda.
Maybe I can do a couple of buns tonight. Doing them all at the same time is just too overwhelming......for me and them.

My PC at home is really frustrating me.
I bought that new USB turntable and the stoopit PC won't recognize it.

I hooked it up to the laptop with no problem, but I wanted to use it with the PC and give the laptop to my daughter.

I even moved ALL of my albums upstairs next to the PC.

Oh well.

Anywho.....while I was troubleshooting the stuff, I got to watch "Whale Rider". Good flick if you're into that kind of stuff (like me :D)

That's odd! I hope you get it to work!

I've been inside today but it's been gorgeous these past few days. I need to get ready to go to the barn and into town - plus Lexi has volleyball tonight.

It's always busy for us this time of year!

Happy Earth Day! (and Happy [belated] Passover, Jim)

It's a gorgeous day here, too. But naturally, I am stuck inside, writing a paper :foreheadsmack:

Happy Earth Day!

There was some Earth Day functions going on last weekend. Good thing because everyone is freezing and digging themselves out of snow drifts today. What happened to Global Warming? ;)

My memory card reader stopped working, so I couldn't transfer any pictures to my computer. Ihave to process some pictures for a newspaper, so I had to buy a new card reader before I can get started.

I think I saw "Whale Rider" before. Don't remember too much about it. But the scene with the girl saving the whales is unforgettable. I watched "Shall We Dance" with Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon on Sunday. I preferred the original Japanese movie "Shall We Dansu?" My wife actually sat and watched this movie with me. She doesn't like any of the "romantic" movies that I watch, but she sat through this one. She's never watched "Dirty Dancing". :shock:

Pet_Bunny wrote:
I think I saw "Whale Rider" before. Don't remember too much about it. But the scene with the girl saving the whales is unforgettable.
I cry through the part where she's singing at the school and wonderingwhere her grandfather is, ....and he's gone to find the whales.:cry4:

Pet_Bunny wrote:
She's never watched "Dirty Dancing". :shock:
Absolutely one of my favorites!!
"I had the time of my life....and it's all because of you!":bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back