Trying To Follow In The Footsteps Of Elf & Apollo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
I believe it wasApollo and then Elf that are the "experienced sports bunnies"! Wedecided to give it a try! Sebastian's little girl had an early morningsoccer game and we decided to take him along. It was cold and the grasswas wet, so he had to sit in our laps the entire time!:shock:He was so cute though. He watched those kids playsoccer! He heard her voice and watched her. He does the same thing whenwe go in the car to pick her up from school. It was funny to watchpeoples faces and hear their comments about a "bunny on aleash"!

axf1x

axf29

Notice that those lop ears are uprightmost of the time in these pictures! He was very interested in where hislittle girl was and what was going on!

axf2g

This was funny because my husband stillthinks the whole bunny thing is quite silly. The idea of taking him toa soccer game didn't sit real well...But whose lap is he snuggledinto???

axf2v

axf8i

Those pictures are absolutely adorableRasberryswirl, Sebastian is such a cutie, I love the pics with his earsup:DI can also relate to resistance from "the hubby", Iinformed Tony that I planned on buying a soft carrier crate so that Benand Fergi can come with me places, he said that if I did that he wouldhave to leave me:shock:! But like your hubby they are really just bigsofties in the end:)

Fergi's mom

Oh my gosh, I can't get over how much older he looks in that third picture. Where did baby Sebastian go? :shock:

m.e. wrote:
Oh mygosh, I can't get over how much older he looks in that third picture.Where did baby Sebastian go? :shock:
I know. ;)Sometimes I look at him and he looks sogrown up through his face. But other times he's still such a baby. He looks kindof big sometimes but I think it's really his fluffy fur. If you look atthat new photo in the "hey raspberry" thread, look at his overall sizein comparison to my son's hand...I think he is rather small really for7 months. Or is he not?

wow, he's only 7mo? he's about Ivory's age, and from the looks of it, half the size.
almost 5 christmases ago my aunt was talking to my uncle about gettinga puppy...so when my aunt and my mom went out to buy puppies, my unclewas against it. but guess whos baby the puppy is now. thats right, myuncle's a biiiiiiig softie. i think its a guy thing ;)

lol it looks as cold there as it was heretoday!!! My kids play soccer and it was sooooooooo COLD here inChicago!!! Lol i LOVE your bun if i was closer id have to bunny nap himjust kidding!!!

Yayyyy more Sports Buns! Unfortunately, it hasbeen so doggone hot here in Jacksonville that I haven't taken Elf tothe last few games (including today). Today at the ball park there werethree puppies. I felt sooooo bad for them. They were so hot! Panting,digging holes in the dirt to try to get cool, sprawling out as flat asthey could to try to let off some heat... Just wrong.

The other thing that bothers me is that I see all these parentsbringing their babies and very young children to the ball park....andthey don't bring ANYTHING for them to do while there. So, the kids arebored and all over the place and whining and ... and ... Then theparents start yelling at them. Well, duh! Of course they are beingannoying. They have nothing to do. Let me tell ya, 5-7 year oldsplaying tee ball is NOT riveting stuff for 1-4 year olds. I'm 32 yearsold and feel like I'm turning into the team babysitter. I feel so badfor these young kids that I'm bringing coloring books and crayons andstickers and play doh and.... and.... sigh. How ridiculous.

OK, sorry I got off topic there for a bit hehe :p

Sebastian looks sooooo cozy! I wish we had jacket weather already. I love the pictures with his ears up. Very precious!

Elf Mommy wrote:
The other thing that bothers me is that I see all these parentsbringing their babies and very young children to the ball park....andthey don't bring ANYTHING for them to do while there. So, the kids arebored and all over the place and whining and ... and ... Then theparents start yelling at them. Well, duh! Of course they are beingannoying. They have nothing to do. Let me tell ya, 5-7 year oldsplaying tee ball is NOT riveting stuff for 1-4 year olds. I'm 32 yearsold and feel like I'm turning into the team babysitter. I feel so badfor these young kids that I'm bringing coloring books and crayons andstickers and play doh and.... and.... sigh. How ridiculous.
My attitude exactly! Sebastian'slittle girl has attended high school football, soccer, andbasketballever since she was born, aswell as YMCAvolleyball. I always had a huge sports bag, it wasour "game" bag. It was loaded with Kleenex, gloves, game programs, handwarmers, umbrella, the infamous "cow bell", you know, all the stuff. Ithad her age appropriate "survival" gear. I always found it to be a painin the butt to take her to the concession stand because I'd rather bewatching my son on the field, so I always took my own little soft sidecooler with her juice boxes and individual serving chocolate milks andtons of snacks,candy, etc. We bought a dry eraseboard and colored markersin place of the coloring book andcrayons. She would write messages to her sister (the cheerleader) andher brother on the field, and she could colortons of pictureswithout the hassle of paper. We also had a personal cdplayerwhich she always enjoyed.I used tomake her a little fort between my knees with a blanket...she was socute...She isolder now, almost 7, and that isn't verycool.We have downscaled to agameboy...:?

Maybe I'll start taking Sebastian! :)

Oh my, just when I thought my (other) favoritelop couldn't get more adorable. :) He really is the bestest of the bestRaspberry. Puts my buns to shame!

The only time Chompers jumps onto my lap is when he wants food.

What a little punkin pie that Sebastian is!

Give him a big hug for me. These pictures are priceless. Daddy doesn't look too proud, ey?

;)

-Carolyn

I absolutely love the pictures. He isjust soooooo cute. That is so cool. Sounds like a fun time was had byall.

My husband also thought I was nuts bringing Apollo to thebaseball games. I have so many pics of him holding or playing withApollo. The hubbies are trying to hide that they are marshmallows whenit comes to their bunnies lol.

I love his name Sebastian, sounds so regal.

Tina

I guess those mendo have to live up to the tough guy image! My husband isn't an overallbig guy but he has a very deep voice, huge hands (you can see them nextto Sebastian's head) and he's DADDY! Sebastian is so much more meekaround him! But every now and again I see them working on makingfriends. I can't really tell which one of them is motivated to doso!

Latest posts

Back