Trying a New Litter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score

litterbag33.jpg

I'm trying this new litter called Swheatscoop. So far it is not stinkyat ALL. I'm pretty impressed. I'm going to clean out the litterbox thisevening (24 hours), and see if it clumps like it says it should.

You can get at Petsmart and it's made from wheat. It's supposed to clump if I read right.

Lanna

awesome! im gonna have to try that stuff! rightnow i have Super Scoop from Arm & hammer! doesnt work at all! lol..se,, wise

Is that cat litter cinnabun? If so...it's not very good for the bunnies.

Lanna

It is an all natural cat/pet litter. I have heard it's not bad but I don't use it because it clumps.

If the bunny would eat it and it clumped inside them...... well you know what happens!

yeah, but she cant get to it, because she doesntuse her litterbox (as a bed that is, lol) but theres a pull out try onthe bottom. and thats where i put it on a cover sheet so it dont leakout

That's fine I'm sure. I just can't useit because Bo has a litterbox and uses it. I just don't wantto take the chance. I like woodypet just fine and it's cheap!:)

Ok, so this

Van Ness Sifting Cat Pan

7944100425B.jpg

In combination with this

litterbag33.jpg

[align=right]Was a winning combination. :)[/align]
"Clay free, chemical free, fragrance free andbiodegradable, this litter is especially formulated to be safe forsmall animals. In fact, it’s so safe, the granules can be ingestedwithout serious health consequences. That’s an important considerationfor owners of small pets that habitually like to nibble."

Thanks for posting a pic of that litter pan. Itlooks really good. Is there space between the solid pan and the slotedpan? I made our own litter pan with a grid (ie. a silverware devider)and I like it alot, but I'd imagine that a litter box specifically madefor the purpose would be easier to clean.

Megan

Back