Trick or Treat!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katt

Reaction score
a little early, but i picked up emma's halloween costume today! once i find one that fits winnie, i will post her's as well!

emma4.jpg

emma3.jpg

emma1.jpg

my fav. emma photo so far:

emma2.jpg

:foreheadsmack::foreheadsmack::foreheadsmack::foreheadsmack:

i got the tu-tu at petsmart. . . the bow is just some ribbon tied nicely on her ear.

she didn't mind it for a second, and had no real problem with me doing it. . . was hopping around like she was ment to wear a tu-tu. . .

still haven't figured out what winnie is going to be. . .thinking about a fairy or maybe a devil. . . who knows!

Awwww how cute. i really like how the black and while photo came out :biggrin2:

I found Bam-Bam's costume but MrBinky doesn't want to buy it :(I was hoping to dress Bam-Bam and Wiggles as an extra treat for the kids when they come for their candies.

MrBinky is such a pooper when he wants to be. He "pities" the animals... As if i were mistreating them or something.I just want adorable pics :p

*Sighs*

oh my gosh! ms binky i know what you mean. my dad and sister think i am commiting some cruel deed by dressing them up. its not like they can't still move in their costumes.

shadow is gonna be a hot dog, fuz is a pumpkin. i actually found a costume that fits fuz and omg she is soooo adorable. i put it on her for the first time yesterday and she just went all dead bunny on me. only until i poked her butt a few times would she move. but sooooo cute!!!

mine are actually dog costumes. i get them in like xxs or xs so they will fit my buns

Well, I just ordered Rory a costume! He will be a bumblebee. Here is a link to what I got (eBay):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260174386727&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=016

I spent quite a while looking at costumes and chose this one because it's cute, the little hat is removable in case he hates it and maybe it would tighten better (it seems like in the pictures where the hat is built in, it flops over the bunny's eyes), it has ear holes and it doesn't look too restricting. I hope it arrives before Halloween and he lets me put it on him!

Latest posts

Back