Toys For Snowflake? And Good News!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitsrock_love

Reaction score
Number 1: Snowflake is getting better! The poos are not much watery now, but like normal rabbit poos! The soloution? Well, I just used alfalfa hay based pellets and cut off the carrots, gave her plenty of fresh water and hay, whatdya know? She's better!

Number 2: Snowflake's better, but she's too bored. Any ideas for good homemade toys for buns? Just give me the link to a site or post your own way! Thanks!

----------------

Michelle:dutch

Uhhhh, hmm..?
Fill a toilet paper roll with hay

andddd....

thats all I got lol I wasnt much help

That's great that Snowflake is doing better..

For toys well some favourites of my bunnies are...cardboard boxes with an entry way cut out..they love to redecorate the box and make their own entrances....a box filled with hay(not really a toy but my buns all love eating hay while sitting in the box)...scrunch up some paper....these aren't homemade but my buns love cat bells and those untreated willow balls.

a fleece blanket, my Martie just loves digging in his, then smoothing it out, digging again and smoothing it out, and again and again, lol. and i found it at the dollar store so it was super cheap

Toys--paper rollers from towels or toilet paper are great. I also use cardboard boxes to make mazes or cut a hole in one and put in a litter pan full of shredded newspaper. Paper grocery bags are very popular here too.

From our Lagomorph Library: Bunny 101: Toys!

My rabbits loveee toy plastic shovels, cat balls with bells inside, tunnels, cardboard boxes, toy plastic buckets... :)

Latest posts

Back