TODAY ON RO

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score

[align=center]TODAY ON RO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Michaela’s Madison! She’s One whole year old![/align]

[align=center]:party:
[/align]

[align=center]ImSoRexyItHurts is still trying to determine if this doe is pregnant! Bets are on!

[/align]

[align=center]:huh:dunno::huh:[/align]

[align=center]Tundrakatiebean is hoping that this lovely little girl will be Wash’s Valentine! Let’s hope they fall in love at first site!!!
[/align]

[align=center]:hearts: :love: :hearts:[/align]

[align=center]DO NOT FORGET!!!
[/align]
[align=center]:heartbeat:Friday 2/1 is the last day to post your BE MY BUNNY entries!!! :heartbeat:[/align]

[align=center]Thank you all for such good thoughts and prayers for Dakota, my horse. He’s just fine now and very happy to get his grain and hay this evening! Lots of talking to Mama! And my pretty pink sweatshirt has Kota slobber-kisses all over it! [/align]

[align=center]:flowerskiss:[/align]

[align=center]REMINDER: We have a new map of member locations - please go here and add yourself, today! MAP[/align]
[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]FINALLY - Do you know what memberthese adorable babies belong to???
[/align]

[align=center]
babies004.jpg
[/align]

Bo B Bunny wrote:

[align=center]
babies004.jpg
[/align]

Zin :p. They are adorable babies, by the way. Saw them yesterday when I peeked in, hehe.

That's odd! We'll see if Leaf can fix that when she gets a chance...... I'll take a look tho :)

Does it tell you that when you type your info? or is it that you cannot get the UK map?

Can you just add yourself - let it put you in the USA and then edit your pin.... I think you can drag it or something to get it to the right place :)

[align=center]

:biggrin2:Happy Birthday to PepnFluffs Pepe..:biggrin2::pinkbouce::rainbow::bunnydance:

[/align]
sorry a bit belated:biggrin2:

:party:

Latest posts

Back