TODAY ON RO!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
[align=center]TODAY ON RO!

Hey everyone! Really sorry this is so late :(.

Please send good luck vibes to ThatsMySimi's bunnies, since they are finding a new home!.

:clover:

Look how fun this looks! Bunspace!

:biggrin2:

Please send major healing vibes to Lola, who broke her back, and hugs to her awesome bunny mom Evey!

:pray::hug:

Also send vibes to Penelope (f_j) who had a bout of gas, but seems to be better now!
:woohoo

Alright everyone, have a great day!

:hearts
[/align]

NEW MEMBER BEAVIS is celebrating a birthday today as well! :balloons:

[align=center]BlueGiants has been sick, please send her your good health vibes and get well wishes!! [/align]
[align=center]:hug:[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]AND FINALLY:[/align]
[align=center]PLEASE READ

Just a Reminder: Mark your Bunny Gotcha days, Birthdays, and important events (scheduled surgeries, etc) on our Calendar! Watch that you make the event PUBLIC because we can't all see it if you don't.

ALSO: PLEASE add your username to the notes in the event. As much as we love you and your bunnies - sometimes we have a hard time figuring out who's Max is turning 2 and such. Thanks!
[/align]
[align=center]~bo

[/align]

Can people also please send some vibes to my heart kitty Ollie, as he hasn't eaten since yesterday morning (very out of character for him) and was sick earlier on in the week, so we are all worried about him.:( Hopefully the vets will be able to shine some light on what's wrong, but I'm suspecting a tooth problem.:?

Also, a big happy birthday to my friend Crystal (AngelnSnuffy), who is turning 36 today!

[align=center]Happy birthday Crys!
:bestwishes:
[/align]

Thanks for helping out guys! Silvie was a little rushed today. :)

Happy birthday all!

Bluegiants - get yourself better ok?! I hate that you aren't feeling well. You and all the sick/injured bunnies are in my thoughts and prayers!

Phinnsmommy wrote:
Crystal, i'm so sorry I missed your birthday. I was in a big rush, and didn't even look at the calender. I hope you have a great day!

:hug:

That's ok, Silvie, no worries hon;)!

Thanks, Chelle for your post, you're too sweet:D!

Well, I never knew you could add stuff to the calendar yourself- I didn't even see the calendar before! I've added a couple of dates but not sure if I've done it right- sorry if not!

Crystal...Hope your birthday was WONDERFUL!!!

:party::big kiss:

How the heck did I miss that?!:headsmack:hugsquish:

Latest posts

Back