TODAY ON RO

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score

[align=left]
Saturday, December 29, 2007

Only a couple of days until the new year! It’s amazing to me that 2007 is almost over. Do you have plans to celebrate? Here’s a thread to list them and read about what everyone else is doing!
Greta’s New Year Plans Thread[/align]

[align=center]:party:
[/align]

[align=center]Happy Birthday to some fairly new members, lexingtons, Alexahs and heartbunneh!! [/align]

[align=center]:pink iris:Hope you all have a wonderful day!!! :pink iris:[/align]

[align=center]:birthday[/align]

It seems that Leaf has decided to keep her keys in a cool new place….. Too bad she didn’t know where for awhile. Her thread is definitely good for a chuckle!!!

:brownbunnyCheck out MsBinky’s new little one! She has a name now! Say hello to…

I’m going to do something new and see how it goes and how you like it. I will post a fact about a certain board member that has been mentioned or seen on the boards someplace. If you are “it”, please don’t play!! I’ll give the answer the next day or if someone gets it right I’ll post it under the question!

DO YOU KNOW WHO ON RO:

Do you know who has recently had a really cool, spiked, Mohawk hairstyle??

timetowaste got it!!! GRETA!!! Check out her cool locks here: Pictures of You

Also...taking Hobbes the cat to the vet today at 2:15pm Pacific time. Please pray for my boy...

maherwoman wrote:
Also...taking Hobbes the cat to the vet today at 2:15pm Pacific time. Please pray for my boy...
Good luck Hobbes!! I hope you come home all better!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALEXAH & lexingtons :biggrin2:!

Latest posts

Back