TODAY ON RO

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Well, our super-RO-blog-writer has still got the flu! Silvie (phinnsmommy) has been fighting it for a few days! Please keep her in your thoughts and send her your good health vibes! I have been wrapping and shopping so I apologize for my delay in posting today!!

[align=center]:bunnynurse:[/align]
Hannah (Roxie) and Megan (monklover) are leaving for Hawaii for a week! How lucky! I'd love to spend time there someday! I'm sure they'll have a wonderful time but we'll definitely be happy when they get back!

[align=center]:missyou[/align]

[align=left]NZminilops (Michelle) is still in the hospital, please stop by and say hello in the thread for her. Mat (clarkdef), her b/f has been taking printouts of the threads! I'll be so glad when she's home! Her little bunner, Bailey is missing Mama too! [/align]
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]Get Well Thread[/align]
[align=center]:rose:[/align]
[align=center]Helpfor Michelle's Bunnies[/align]
[align=left][/align]
[align=center]HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY WISHES TO: [/align]
[align=center]:balloons:Hazel-Mom, Binkies, and YukonDaisy !!! :balloons:[/align]
[align=left][/align]A special birthday present to Hazel-Mom from me- Just send Hazel to my house for the next few days and I'll take care of her. You can take a rest from cleaning her litterbox and feeding her and all that.... :bunny17::whistling

[align=left]
[/align]

Get well soon Silvie!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
Hazel-Mom, Binkies, and YukonDaisy

-April and Bunbuns:biggrin2:

Hehe, not a chance, Bo B Bunny. I don't think Hazel would agree to that, not even when she's well. She has been "off" the last few days, beginning of GI slowdown, but we've got her nibbling on greens again today :woohoo. Luckily she never stopped drinking, and she was so good about letting us syringe feed her. She's a real sweetheart :).

A special birthday present to Hazel-Mom from me- Just send Hazel to my house for the next few days and I'll take care of her. You can take a rest from cleaning her litterbox and feeding her and all that.... :bunny17::whistling

Yes, hazel is all better now :D. I knew she was last night, when she stood up to ask for a treat :biggrin2:. She had us worried for a say or two though, the little rascal.

Happy Hollidays All!

Latest posts

Back