To my lost buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ofelia

Reaction score
Today marks the loss of one of angels.

I have lost :

BK...my beautiful blue baby, I love you so much and few words can tell what I feel for you. Only those on RO knew much I cared for you. We don't know quite what went wrong but you may have eaten something with chem spray on it. You went downhill too fast for Mum to save you.

Lila...your stubborn nature and snobby looks will always melt my heart...I am sorry you are gone, you had so much personality

Jane..you never got a fair deal, your life was too short, I miss you so much, you were so sweet an unassuming and you would anything for a bit of your favourite food...apples

Rusty... I broke into someones back garden and literally stole you away from your abusive life but you died in my arms...I cried for days, I miss you, you were so brave and so loved. I only knew you for a few short hours.

Unnamed bunny...I took you home form the regional park after your brother attacked you. I fed you, gave you water, rung the vet for ran urgent appointment , then turned around and you were gone...I wanted to help so much but you needed to go.

To all my angels, please forgive me if I could have done more to help you. I tried my best but I was new to bunny care and I know now that I failed you.

I am so sorry.

I miss you all so much, I wish you were here because now I live on a beautiful piece of land, a place you would have deserved. I wish you could run across the paddock, meet my other buns and get all the love and cuddles every day.

I just don't know how to say goodbye.

binky free babies

:pray::rainbow:

RIP little Hiccup, lost 9 September early morning, passed peacefully and will be very sadly missed.

He used to sniff my shoes and try pull on my gumboots when I fed him.

Im sooooo sorry!!! i wish i could of helped. :bigtears:but dont be soo hard on yourself i have had pets die before. dont blam yourself. i bet they are thanking you for what you did to make the best of thier last days on earth. and you did your best. i bet your rabbits are up in heaven eating all their favorite treats and having a wounderful time. rest in peace little angels. :bawl::bigtears::pray::bunnyangel:

today is very hard,

Littlefoot lost his battle and all night I had dreams about Hiccup.

I am so sad :bigtears:

Poor little Hiccup

You know when I lose a beautiful little bun, I don't even make a nice blog for them in the rainbow bridge, all I have are these terrible photos of poor Hiccup in his last hours as I was trying to help him.
He looks so fragile. I have torturing myself by looking at the pics, I wish they were not online. I took them off my computer but they are all I have of him in the last few days.

I was due to get the camera out and take lots of lovely pics about the time I discovered him looking very ill indeed.

I miss BK SO much too and yet have never written a poem or anything for him.

Hiccup is currently in an unmarked grave in my garden, I tried to make a plaque but just couldn't.

The grief is getting on top of me again, time to go play with my bunners,

Fiesty Jazz, Adorable Slipper, Gorgeous Iggy, Sweet Rupert, huggable Timmy, Stunning Angel and baby boy Bugsy ...he really is a baby.
He got the ever so slight graze on his lip and after some treatment , he acted as if he had had his leg amputated or something, so snuggly.

I worry about when Slipper will go but will just try enjoy him instead.

Latest posts

Back