To everyone in this forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariel

Reaction score
To everyone in this forum,

I wanted to say a very big Thankyou to you all for the way you have welcomed me here.

The advice you have all given has been wonderful.

You all have to be the most friendliest people I have met on the net,you all care for one another, share so much and your help and supportfor each other is truly wonderful.

I appreciate the time you have given to me in bumping up posts etc forme to read, being rather new to the joy of bunnies I want to know asmuch as I can. I lost my first Bun Chloe very soon after getting her,and I swore I'd find out as much information about bunnies if I evergot another (which we did, hence Bindy)

Never have I spent so much time on one board before( I enjoy it that much it's the first place I look at after work LOL):)

I guess all I wanted to say was THANKYOU for your time, your support,your advice and the way in which you have made me feel welcome here.
:):):):):):)

You Have Now Entered:

THE RABBITS ONLY ZONE

Dogarned glad to have you here, Ariel! :)

-Carolyn

We're glad to have you here ariel (and your bunny of course!;)).

This board is one of the greatest and many of us, including myself, are admitted Rabbits Only addicts!

ariel, it's great to have you here! be careful, tho, it's addictive! :)

ariel, I agree this board is great, I havelearned more here than I have anywhere else! It is also greatthat everyone is so welcoming and friendly!! I love it heretoo, warning though....it can be addictive! LOL!!!Tracy

ariel wrote:
...You all have to be the most friendliest people I have met on thenet, you all care for one another, share so much and your help andsupport for each other is truly wonderful.

Never have I spent so much time on one board before( I enjoy it that much it's the first place I look at after work LOL):)
Yes, we are all that, no doubt, and we are happy to count you among us.

And, yes, it does tend to get addictive. The moreyou read and post, the more you tend to post and read. LOL

Buck

My name is Angela and I am a post addict! :D

It's great to have you on board... so to speak... this is a forum boardafterall! LOL This is the first board I checkeveryday and I have to log on as soon as I've had my breakfast andtended to the animals! I'll need to wean myself off thoughcozI start uni in 2 weeks! :(

I'm glad there are so many people here who make it a happy place for everyone!

Ang xx

Latest posts

Back