to carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
hmm,doesn't everyone try and push redial on the WRONGphone???LOL.............By the way my friend Shell was jealous, shetried beeping in 3 times....

*laughs*

Don't even tell me you're not normal because what does that say about me being on the phone with you for that long?! :shock:

The unbelieveable part is that if it wasn't so late, I know we could've kept talking for another hour.

:)

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
*laughs*

Don't even tell me you're not normal because what does that say about me being on the phone with you for that long?! :shock:

The unbelieveable part is that if it wasn't so late, I know we could've kept talking for another hour.

-Carolyn
do you even wonder where my name came from now????? LOL

"But...tell me this, Gabby..."

;)

I learned a lot from our chat. Thank you for taking the time.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
"But...tell me this, Gabby..."

;)

I learned a lot from our chat. Thank you for taking the time.

-Carolyn
LOL.......taking the time..... LOL well i think it's good you can chatfor so long because I am a hard person to get off the phone LOL I'dhave talked all night if you let me LOL.. You learned just how much Ican talk LOL

on the night of the full moon, Angel morphs into a wererabbit and rips people to shreds LMAO

Honestly?

I thought I did all the talking.

I really did take your advice and have been handling Cali. She's okay with me.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Honestly?

I thought I did all the talking.

I really did take your advice and have been handling Cali. She's okay with me.

-Carolyn
anytime you wanna take me on LOL a talk a thon LMAO...course I start talking silly when It gets lates, I don't need to drinkstaying up late is like being drunk:p

Latest posts

Back