Thumper is NOT a lionhead!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alanna wrote:
Do you have any photos of Brittania petite crosses, Roger?

I would also love to see some photos of the tan mini rexes the girls were talking about!

Alanna*

One more photo of the monkey, just for fun!

Here's a website with some photos of Petites http://www.kcrabbitry.freeservers.com/bppage.htm

Petites are very small and very fine boned. Also have very small ears. Your rabbit's coloration indicates a Tan crossed -- but very possible it was crossed with a Petite. We'll be able to tell more from your rabbit's mature size. How much does your bunny currently weigh?

I'm sure Steve wouldn't mind me sharing a photo of one of his fantastic Tan Mini Rex :)

Wow, what a gorgeous bunny! His fur looks really luxurious and thick. I'm not sure how much Thumpybumpy weighs- about 2.5 feathers worth I think! He's definitely grown since we got him but would still easily fit on the palm of your hand when all huddled up. He's very fine boned and very light and his head and facial features are very finely drawn. I suppose we'll just have to see if he gets much bigger.

Thanks everybody!

He is a stunning rabbit, he has such delicate features and looks so graceful yet somehow kind of naughty. I must say too that you take very good pictures, you have an eye for what maks a good shot.

I really cant believe that you was told yourbaby was a LION HEAD! That is actually funny and worrying! Ido think that the staff at pet stores have no knowledge of anyanimal. 'You just cant get the staff these days!'

There are a few VERY cute pictures of your bunny on this thread :DEven if she isnt a lion head.

Its just like having a poodle and trying to sell it as a rottweiller. Its just manic!

BTW keep the pictures coming :DEven though one picture was enough to make us know she isnt a lionhead! lol ;)

Hi! As a lionhead breeder, I do agreethat your rabbit doesn't look like a lionhead. But I have tosay that I have some rabbits that I KNOW are lionheads....that don'tlook like lionheads. They are usually single mane lionheadsthat have lost their manes and they look....just like a regularrabbit. Some are younger than others but I've never reallyseen one that young look like a non-lionhead even if it was one.

Your rabbit is very pretty and I love that coloring - I wish I DID have lionheads with those colors. :shock:

Peg

Latest posts

Back