Three week old rabbbit sneezing?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buggzter

Reaction score
So one of 'Bit's babies is sneezing this morning, and I'm wondering what your thoughts are.

I'm planning on changing things and taking out all bedding (aspen) for them other than in their litter boxes, but should I have a place for the babies? They were coming out of the nest box and rarely going back in so I took it out for space.

But he's squeeking sneezing, and it's really CUTE but concerning of course. Any suggestions? :) My main vet is out of town for a couple more weeks on vacation (in Australia of all places... ;) ) or I'd ask her. She's good with all my critters, so it's weird not having her around in such a case.

Thank you!

Is he snotty? I think it would be best to have a box of some kind so they can all snuggle together to keep warm. I know you can give meds to baby bunnies, like injectible pen G.

He's not snotty at all, actually. I'm trying to keep an eye on that too - going over to him often to see what's up. He seems to do it as well when he's excited, so... Dunno. Gonna keep watching him and seeing what happens.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back