This is Cute!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
My dad asked me to search for a song he heard onthe radio and I thought it was cute! It's been the number one song inGermany for 3 weeks and, believe it or not, it's sung by a four andhalf year old! The song is called 'Schnappi Das Kleine Krokodil'.

No worries, I assure you it's just a four and half year old singing about a crocodile in German!

(If it doesn't work give me a second to fix it!)

Ok follow this link:

http://cat-ra.universal-music-group.com/_b2b_preinfill/_ram/56.0/51480_01_01_00.00-01.30_40k.ram

(Real Player is required.)

Oh and one more thing -- the direct translation of the title is 'Snappy the Small Crocodile'.

Wow! 4 1/2 yrs old and already hitting the numberone on the chart! That child is gonna be wealthy at a young age if shekeeps it up!

I know it's cute!

I just can't believe it's been the top song in all of Germany for 3weeks! :shock:Germans are weird... ;) (No offense to anyone,I'm German myself!)

Cool! My dad was translating it for my mom when Ifound it. I know some of the words but not all -- I've only taken onesemester of German so I'm still learning!

Latest posts

Back