This is Annie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rory

Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is Annie, I posted her case in the Rabbit general thread. She hasa problem with producing really smelly cecals and my BF wants her out.She is adorable though, I'm not letting go of her.

These pictures don't do her justice. She is even cuter in person hehe.

:nonono:Silly boyfriend.. lol! How canyou even think of getting rid of that purdy little face? Give her a paton the head for me!

You know, if you don't want her I could easily you know take her? Hehe So adorable!

She looks so sweet and adorable!
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
I'm so glad you're insisting on keeping her. I hope you never considerletting her go just because he wants her out. I'm sure with the rightvet, diet, and treatment, she'd smell just as beautiful as she looks. :)

My BF and me had a huge argument yesterday aboutAnnie. He was this close to giving her away but I stood up for her andfought back. Eventually he agreed to having her stay in a room that'snot my study so that he can go in and visit me without having to"withstand the smell". We went and bought her a bigger cage and all, sowe went from being very close to giving her away to actually gettingher a bigger cage which is neat, cause she needed one. She is gettingso big. Now we are all happy cause she has a nicer place to stay, I canwatch over her and take care of her and my BF seems to be content.

Nobody wants to take in a bigger rabbit. They all want bunnies, and petplaces also complain that nobody wants to buy them. I told my BF if wegave her away we might just as well sign her death sentence, cause theywould sure as heck put her to sleep. He seemed moved by my explanation.

I am glad I saved her life and managed to find a temporary solutionbefore I am able to fully change her diet. I know we will pull through.

Thank you all for your lovely compliments. She's flattered hehe

:bunnydance:Rory

You go girl!:happydance

I'm sure Annie's loving her new mansion and that you'll be keeping her :).

It's really sad about bigger rabbits.. This livestock auction where Iused to go to the babies went to good homes and some of the adultrabbits but the rabbits over i'd say four pounds didn't go to such agood home. It makes me angry that someone would even consider eating arabbit. The only difference between that and a dog is rabbits are preyanimals(I know cows pigs and such are in the same boat but I'm justusing this as an example). Rabbits are becoming less food and farmanimals and becoming house pets so thatr's good! :)

Back