the verdict is in

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
:?

My wild baby 1 is female. sigh. Not that does are bad, it's just I'm going to keep a buck.

There are 6 bucks and 3 does in the litter. Baby 1 will go to my bestfriend's house when she's older. I'll see her all the time, and she'llbe indoors. They wanted a female anyway.

I'm planning on keeping baby 6, a gorgeous strawberry blonde guy who'sdocile and pretty quiet. He was one of the runts--both of whom turnedout to be males! Bunbun was a quiet baby, but when he hit pubertyeverything changed! So I hope this guy will turn out just like him. Ilike that he's easy to handle--can be tranced in 0.2 seconds, flippedaround, upside down, head bobbling,play with his feet,etc.etc. He's almost weirdly floppy when held--he goes limp like Bunbundid.

And yes, he's healthy. When on the ground he's very active.

I knew it would be a hard choice between 1 and 6. I'm kind ofdisappointed and kind of not. Baby 6 is so perfect, and incrediblybeautiful. He's the pretty boy of the litter. Baby 1 is wired,pushy,cutely obnoxious, etc. I love them both. Hey, I lovethem all, but those two are my favorites.

Rose

I'm so glad you get to keep one, and the babythat reminds you of Bunbun is staying nearby! It sounds likeit is all going to work out :)

-Carrie

Both babies sound wonderful,perhaps fate steppedin to make you choose and at least they weren't both does :). It's goodthat you will be able to see baby 1 often at your friends (I like thatyou are so accurate in your 'trancing time' lol)

Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
Both babies sound wonderful,perhaps fate stepped in to makeyou choose and at least they weren't both does :). It's good that youwill be able to see baby 1 often at your friends (I like that you areso accurate in your 'trancing time' lol)

Jan

hehehe

"Point-two seconds" is slang in our house for "really fast". ;)

I'm glad they weren't both bucks too! Then not only would I have had tomake an impossible choice, but my friend would have taken anotherfemale.

And today, baby 6 ran up to me, one ear drooping like Bunbun! (WhenBunbun was small, his ears grew so fast he couldn't support the tips.On hot days the ends of his ears would droop like wilted lettuce. Thisbaby's ears do the same.)

He is beautiful, my boy Chester.....

Rose

Latest posts

Back