The results are in......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celestial Wind

Reaction score
Hi Guys the show went very well and unfortunitly we didn't place but I talked to the writer for the judge cause I couldn't hear him talking about Emma and she said she would have taken the Holland Lops BIB if she didn't have ear control and I kinda knew that they were gona catch on to that she has ear control in one of her ears its not much but it is there. But I opnly showed her and she did good for the judge ow yeah and she wouldn't pose :( I think I am going to have to work with her every day insead of only a few days a week to get her to pose.

But I did puck up a awesome tort buck his parents are Monarch with 14 Legs BIS three times his mom Autumn all together his whole pedigree has 67 legs on 7 bunnies so in two weeks he will be show along with Emma again

I have to think of a name for him I want something earthly maybe Willow?
Any Ideas?

Thanks for listing to my ramble.

OK ok ok......Here he is

S1MA_small.jpg

AWWW adorable!!! I'm sitting here poking at the screen lol. Just from the picture I think Willow would suit him fine :)

He needs a man's name like Granite or Oak (a medieval symbol of strength). :muscleman:

Willow is too "girly".

Pam

Congrats on a successful show! Sounds like you got some great comments.

Your new buck is very handsome. He looks quite regal. I agree with Pam, Willow is a girly name. He is posing so proudly in that picture he could be named after a king. Arthur, MacBeth, Edward, Henry! Or since his tort color is so orangey, you could give him acolor name. Flame, Ember, Rusty...

I sure wish our show season would hurry up and start. It's still too hot around here. I am excited to show my three junior fuzzy lops now that they are so much more mature than last year. And my Checkered buck, Uno.

Back