'The Rat Condo'

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quelastima

Reaction score
Hey All! I just finished this cage! My Rabbit andGuinea Pig are now separated so now harm will come to them! When ifound out my rabbit was a mini rex i kinda paniced because it will getlarger than what i thought it would in the first place and i do notwant the piggie to get hurt. So here is "The Rat Condo" I made ithoping that i will soon get another rabbit and guinea pig so they eachhave a friend! I don't want them to be lonely! It's 6'x 3 1/2' It isseparated in the middle and they both have two levels. (My Piggie wasbeing camera shy! But not the bun!)
Picture001.jpg

Wow, that looks great! How long did it take tomake it? My husband and I recently spent a long weekend making a newcage for our rabbits. Was a fun project for us to do together and noware rabbits are very very happy.

It took us about 3 days to make it, we couldv'edone it in 1 but i had to seal the wood on the bottom's so it wouldn'tget icky after a while so it took a night to dry (it is covered up sothere is no chance of them chewing on it) and we weren't in that big ofa rush to get it done. They seem to love it. My only problem with it isthat it is wood so they will chew on it, but i'm going out of town andi'm going to buy something on it like that stuff from Petco called"Fooey" and that is suppose to stop them from chewing on things, so ihope it works!

That's a beautiful setup, quelastima!

Those two a livin large now!

Great job!

-Carolyn

Back