The Odd Couple

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luvit73

Reaction score
Here are Lola and Bugs , finally hanging out together . :)

Lol9.jpg

Lol10.jpg

I love it! That is just too sweet, I am so happythey are getting along now. I am also amazed that you got both of themto hold still for a picture together :shock:. They are both gorgeousbunnys, you are one lucky bunny mommy.

Fergi's mom

Thanks ! We tricked them ! Passed the cameraperson to person , so no one moved - until the one with the best viewsnapped the pics ! :cool:

Hi

Did you have a battle to get them used to one another? I'mhoping to get a new bunny today and introduce it to my 18mth mixedbreed Benjamin. He's a feisty character so I wondered if youhad any bonding tips.

Actually , I didn't have any problems with them .She treats him like a kit . I made sure all cages were clean , toremove any "territorial" smell . Gave both of them treats together . Imade sure I petted my older rabbit first , before the newbie . Otherthan that , I'm pretty new at this . I've read great advice on here byother members . The most common seems to be - to put there cages neareach other - gradually moving them closer together , so they get usedto each other's scent - eventually having both cages close enough totouch . Then try a little free time with both of them out - butcarefully observing , in case it gets out of hand . Hope this helps !

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Aren't they beautiful!!!

What breeds? Mini-rex? and ....
Yep , Mini-rex , and I'm not sure what Lola is ! lol She's a rescue .I'm visiting a rabbit breeder today , hopefully she will be able totell me what she is . :)

Luvit73 wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Aren't they beautiful!!!

What breeds? Mini-rex? and ....
Yep , Mini-rex , and I'm not sure what Lola is ! lol She's a rescue .I'm visiting a rabbit breeder today , hopefully she will be able totell me what she is . :)
I love those little mini-rex tummies! He's lighter than bo, is he a castor?

Latest posts

Back