The Late Oreo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nadezhda

Reaction score
So as many of ya'll know, my baby died when she was almost ten last weekend. Love my bunny, love love love, and so I'm going to post a bunch of photo's here. These are the photo's I found on my laptop, but there may be more on the other camera card, or on the desktop computer. I apologise if these are a little big, my laptop has a wide screen.

Here's a picture where you can see those gorgeous purple eyes. The one on the other side of her head was a little browner :p
littlebunny.jpg

Here she is, exploring around the steps of the sunken living room. To get out of the living room on either side, there are two steps, and when she was younger, she'd binky off the stairs on one side of the room, run over and binky on the steps ov the opposite side!

Oreo.jpg

I was trying to get a pic of her for an avatar with a carrot, but no dice! Run bunny run!
oreofoot.jpg

Hah! Managed to snag one!

birdsbunniesandplants%20054.jpg

Need to give oneself a good clean after all that carrot buisness

cleanbunny.jpg

And then a little relax on a pile a mail and stuff. I'm glad my bunny never chewed on thing outside of her cage :O !
bunnysnooze.jpg

And just for size comparison... Oreo was bigger than one of the old furbies, but smaller than the new ones!

bunnycomparison.jpg

People who had the first version of furbies could play a game where furby was like a magic eight ball. You'd ask the furby a question and pet it's back and it was say 'yes' 'no' 'maybe'.

I asked my furby if Oreo and the rest of the bunnies were planning world domination, and furby said yes! : O

Did she have a favorite place outside? My parents buried one of our cats under the rose bush when she died- she loved to sit under it. And when my hamster Fuzznugget died last fall, my hubby buried him in rodent heaven- between the grain bins at his parents farm, where corn and wheat fall from the sky... :)

I've got my first rabbit, Fudge, ashes in a carved wooden box. I was going to scatter them under 'her' tree, but we may move in the future, and I want to keep her with me. If you can't decide, hold on to them for a while, then you won't regret anything later on.

Naturestee - I love that about Fuzznugget - what a perfect resting place for a hammy.

Jan

Latest posts

Back