the hair/hare is flying!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamgal042

Reaction score
If i *ever* try cutting Ivory's nails by myself again, please, stop me. or get my straight jacket, cuz i obviously need it :?

usually i get my dad to hold him and id cut hisnails, or vice versa. i decided today to see if i could hold him myselfand cut him with the other hand. turns out when you got clippers,bunnies arent a 1 hand hold =\. i say the hair is flying because he'sshedding, so every time he wriggles, his fur goes all over the place(but i couldnt say fur, cuz then the pun would be stupid, cuz he wastrying to fly out of my lap). im gonna go into a niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicecushiony room now...:p:D:cool:

are you laughing at me??? you try cutting sherman's nails by yourself, *then* we'll see who's laughing =P

and of course, 10 minutes later my innocent little angel is resting,surrounded by all the things he shouldnt be within 10 feetof...
tn_110-1060_IMG.jpg

(in the bag is his food that i just bought)

Aww he's lovely! Dan always laughs athis huge ears coz Ivory's so cute! :D

I can't keep mine tranced long enough to even give them a check over, never mind a nail clipping! :shock:

...whos dan?

i cant get ivory tranced! it doesnt work! he's like a sleeping babybeing fed. ya know how if you feed a baby, they'll sometimes fallasleep? then as soon as you take the bottle outta their mouth, theireyes pop back open? exactly! as soon as i stop, he wriggles andscratches.

That's why I wrap my monsters in a towel when Icut their claws (seriously my bunnies use their nails like claws,especially when I want to cuddle them). It cuts down on the kicking andmy fur intake.;)

Lissa

I actually have a set of scars on my hand from myfirst bunny. He HATED claw clipping time, managed to kickloose and gouged me pretty good. I didn't take it personalhehe.

Guin doesnt get a choice. My fiance holds her down and shejust cant move as I do the deed. The little one might be moreof a challenge, his nails are Black

I've been away for a few days and now ivory'sstaring at me through the bars of his cage like 'okay, you've been homefor 2 minutes...LET ME OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!'

Latest posts

Back