The Group Comes Together (PICTURES!)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
Not ne time soon bo... Shes 11 years old haha

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Reyaaaa,I brought you a new playmateeeeee :) His name isStudly. ;)
Well, she might like ayoung stud to keep company.... :p

I love the oops oreo! That is way too cute. Theyare all such loves, you are lucky to have such a wonderful troop toenjoy! All the pictures turned out really well. Goth bun is justawesome, had to do a double take after reading the reply to that.Animals with eyeliner are so cute!!

Fergi's mom

Lissa wrote:
Is Chippy part hotot?
Hi Lissa,

Yeah...I'm guessing with those circles around her eyes she's got to bepart hotot. Not sure where the black ears and spots came from. She'sgot kind of a long narrow face, too. I think she weighs about 4 poundsnow. She's about 10 months old. We got her from the pet store. It wasone of those deals where you buy the cage and get the bun for free.They apparently felt that she would not be bought because she was anolder bunnie. She had just had a litter in the store that had beenweaned from her. I think she was born in the store so no telling whatkind of mix she is. :?

When people ask what kind of bunnie she is...I just say " A cute one!" :D

Jim

PS>> I loved your band photos. I was a roadie for acouple of years and worked for a few different bands. You all look likeyour having a ball! Stay as original as you can and rock on:cool:!

Lissa wrote:
Is Chippy part hotot?

I had a Holland Lop with identical markings due tothehomzygous English Spotting gene whichcan resultin hotot-like markings (they are called "Charlies".

In the actual Hotot/Dwarf Hotot breeds the markings are the result ofthe combination of both the English Spotting and Dutch markinggenes.

Pam

Latest posts

Back