The great binky competition!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoragrl

Reaction score
Ok first of all, Henri has always done tons of binkies. Acorn on the other hand has always been much more conservative with his binkies. The last few mornings though they have both been going binky crazy! It's wierd because it seriously seems like they are having a competition of sorts. Henri will take off on a binky 500 (that's what I call it when he isn't just running, he's spazzing and binkying around the house) and then Acorn will watch him for a second and then take off like "hey, I can beat that!"

It is incredibly cute. . . I'll have to try and catch them doing it on video. . . . I just need to set up nanny cams around the house I swear!

Do any of your pairs have binky competitions?

lol, how sweet.

Both my trios seem to spread their happiness between the other members of the trio and so they all binky and bunny 500 at the same time. It's super cute.

I don't have a bonded pair, but Billy and Ronnie can see each other through the gates that separate them. Ronnie doesn't really binky, but sometimes I think he and Billy have bunny 500 competitions. Billy will watch Ronnie run a circuit and then he'll go run a bigger circuit because he has a much larger area to run around. Then Billy will start binkying so that Ronnie can see.

Actually, now that I think about it...I don't think Ronnie is involved in these competitions at all! I think it's just Billy trying to outdo a bunny that doesn't even care. :)

Yup! Both of my pairs do that. Isn't it fun? When Sprite was still alive, she and her sister Fey would actually dance together sometimes, not just one after the other. They'd be binkying over each other, doing little dance patterns, etc. I could have sworn it was planned out!

Latest posts

Back