Thank you to this forum!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayglnu13

Reaction score
I know that this might sound SUPER tacky but ifelt that i should post this, anyways....I have been jumping back andforth, from rabbit forum to rabbit forum. And they all seem to be sooomean, I asked a simple question on one rabbit forum and they just toreme apart, they told me that i was too stupid to know any rabbit answersat all. And then I go to this other forum and I give some advice onrabbit breeding (because I breed holland lops), and they told me thatbecause I am a teen that I cant have any good advice, because i am an"irresponsible breeder" they dont even know me, so they cant say that Iam irresponsible. So i really just want to say thank you to all thepeople, and rabbits of course, on this forum for being so nice andaccepting and not thinking that i am irresponsible teenager, orthinking that i have dumb advice, or that I post stupidreplies....so.... THANK YOU!
23_30_109.gif

Ayglnu,

Their loss is our gain.

I really am enjoying hearing your stories and am so thrilled you foundus. I look forward to your sharing yourexperience,knowledge, and love forrabbits. I'm as happy you found us as youare.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back