Thank God for the Night Owls!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

Well, this forum kept me hopping from 3 a.m. to 6 a.m. and still going!

I felt like it was a chatroom.

Thanks Night Crew! It's nice to know that someone's always there - even in the middle of the night.

:)

Love,
-Carolyn

I'm definitely a Night Owl :D I should probably be sleeping lol

edited to say that I've been looking through some of the oldposts. pretty much anything that mentions pictures I'velooked at :) hehe

You're one of the one's I was talking to, babybunnywrigley! :dude:

The Night Owls know who they are.

I'm not usually one. Because a slight cold has my days and my nightsconfused, it gave me an opportunity to enjoy The Night Crew.

It's really comforting to know someone's out there when the world around you is dark and quiet.

-Carolyn

LOL it's light and sunny here!:D I really should go though, I'm supposed to be going to getDan's mum in 10 mins and I ain't even had a shower! :shock:

Hope your cold gets better soon Carolyn!

Ang xx

Ya see....

I feel so close to you guys that I always forget that you're on the other side of the world.

Feeling ready to do a tap dance, Ang. *Shuffle-Ball-Chain*

;)

-Carolyn

Right behind ya, babybunnywrigley. Birds are chirping and now I'm wiped out.

Talk soon.

Ang,

Go get ready!

-Carolyn

See I'm a night owl when I have no school thenext day. However, the forum seems to slow down around 10 pm my time soI generally turn off my computer then, lol.

Every now and then I fight a bit ofinsomnia. I'll wake up around 3 or so and cannot get back tosleep for awhile. I always feel bad for getting online, butthere's nothing else to do that is quiet (besides read) at thattime.

Good to know there might be someone around here if I have that problem! LOL

Lol Carolyn when you first wrote that it was 11.19am here. What timewas it in America?

It is funny as I seem to be on here until about 3am and it is when theboard starts being active. I suppose I shouldn't be on so late butI.........just...........can't.............stop......typing. No it's nogood I can't, this forum is just too addictive and fun!

Vickie

Ps - hope your feeling better soonhoney and that cold isn't giving you too much grief!!

Latest posts

Back