Testing Video

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Since BunnyMommy was so kind as to post a site where you can upload videos, I'm testing this. It's Spice if it works!

Laura, good gravy! You're fast!!! :shock: BOL!

The links work PERFECTLY!!!! Oh, my little darlings look so sweet!

Not sure why your original embed didn't work.

I'm glad that that site worked out. You're a technical wiz! :D

P.S. I just thought ...thereason that your original embed didn't work is maybe because the siteis programmed so that you have to stream directly from it.Well, no ... I just thought again ...that's not true because it openedRealPlayer on my computer to stream... ...let me think about this for a minute. OR ... the site may beprogrammed that IT controls the opening of the viewer, not theuser.

This is really interesting.

Anywho, glad the links work! :D

Thanks, it was really helpful! I have another of Spice in his run. Actually, I have like 4 more on my computer, lmao.

Oh, I love them! Lovethem! Lovethem!!!

Those "one ear" poses are too cool for words.

For some reason, Spice always reminds me of Sherman's "angelic"side...

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... you have the most beautiful bunnies! :D

I love the one of Spice that is sideways and he'sclimbing on me. It really shows how friendly and curious he is! Atleast with me, he wont go near my brother, hates his guts!

That is soo great !!

Cher (nice to see you have the male diggin versions of Jez andJade *grin grin*)

Cher wrote:
That is soo great !!

Cher (nice to see you have the male diggin versions of Jez andJade *grin grin*)
lol! They love to dig. :XI leave for 5 minutes and they are half way to China already! :shock:

Latest posts

Back