Tell a story with your pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
Have you ever taken a set of pictures and realized they sort of tell a story - if you string them together?

Well - here is your chance to tell a real (or fiction) story from pictures you've taken....even if they weren't all taken at the same time.

I'll start out by telling a story - and this is a true event that happened.

It all started out when Miss Bea got an idea in her head. I'm not sure what the idea was now (I don't remember) but it was definitely an idea to get into some sort of mischief.

So she went to Summer to tell her the idea:

Then Miss Bea went to GingerSpice and told her the idea (I'm thinking it was how they could sneak some more cereal without me knowing....based on the photos).

Then Summer

and Miss Bea

both got away from the crime scene so that breeder mom would see this:

and that GingerSpice would be the one to get in trouble.

Meanwhile - SugarBear was in his cage...

praying for treats of his own.

So...who's next?

Peg

Ohh! Ohh! Story time! :D

One lovely afternoon... Madam Poppy wondered.. just who would be her friend??

Bunnypictures-Leanne037.jpg

She was quite lonely.. so scheduled auditions for potential friends..

Bunnypictures-Leanne014.jpg

The bunnies came from left and right! All wanting to come down to become a friend for Poppy!

Picture259.jpg

Picture266.jpg

She had a meeting with both of them, in her own office - AKA slaves bedroom.. wondering who was the best ever friend! To her dismay, she found that BOTH of her contestants had turned on her, and become friends without her!

Picture037.jpg

She was quite upset by this.. and threatened to sue Pebbles for wrecking her auditions.. This upset Pebbles, so she ran off into her house to make a few phone calls! (Show her who's boss! :grumpy:)

Picture260.jpg

Poppy sat.. disappointed in both of her auditions.. she had barely made her decision to drop both like hot potatoes when the biggest gossiper in Spring Land - The Slave,gave her the bad news... both had moved on! They had gone off to start their own friendship! Talk about a slap in the FACE! :shock:

Picture273.jpg

Poppy was disappointed.. but decided to keep looking.. she'd find a friend somewhere, somehow..:sigh:

Bunnypictures-Leanne406.jpg

Great idea! I love this thread already.

Awww.... poor Poppy... you should send her here, I am sure Oliver would love her. heeh

Nad

:nicethread I have a good one...

Lovebunny.jpg

Ruby: "Follow me if you want to go outside"

KIF_1265.jpg

Floppy: "Darn it the guard cats on duty"

Ruby: "Oh well, we wait"

KIF_1246.jpg

Ruby: "Quick! She's gone! Lets go!"

KIF_1271.jpg

Ruby: "This way"

KIF_1277.jpg

Floppy: "RIght behind ya"

KIF_1257.jpg

Ruby: "Come on slow poke"

KIF_1250.jpg

Floppy: "I'm coming"

KIF_1273.jpg

Ruby: "Well here it is!"

Floppy: "Yeah, real smart. How do we open the door genius???

RubY: "I haven't figured that one out yet...."

Oh I'm loving this thread...

They say a picture is worth a thousand words - I think ours w/ the bunnies are worth more than that even...

Peg

Awww!! This is such a great thread! I wish I had more pics!

Latest posts

Back