Tattoo Equipment Input

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMMOON

Reaction score
We are lookinginto a tattookit.Leaning towards the (Grand Champion 2)from Bass.Any good or baddetails on this kit?Thanks

I would go with the standard Weston or Stone (Ihave both). I had used a Grand Champion previouslyandcouldn't get a decent tattoo with it (it wouldn't eventattoo paper). I've heard that it's been improved, butnumerous previous complaints about it left me with a bad impression.

Pam

I have a Grand Champion2 from Bass and I don't like it at all.

The letters are too big and I can't get a decent tattoo from it.

I end up touching them up. I am looking into a Rabbitat.

Roger L

I have the Weston Tattoo set and absolutely LOVE it.

Sharon

Forgot to add....make sure you get the metal digits, not the plastic ones. The tattoo never came out with them.

I have a weston which is okay, I think mine maybe off a little, I usually do 6 letter tattoos and the 6th letter nevershows up. I would really prefer a rabbitat too, or another pen tattooer.

looked on the net and cant find anything on the rabbitat or weston with metal letters ? Any ideas? Thanks

Has anyone tried the one called Pentat? I haveseen it in catalogs and the like, but I didn't want to spend the moneywithout knowing anything about it. I got one of my bucks registeredthis weekend, and I think the Pentat might be what the registrar wasusing, but I didn't think to ask. It looked really easy, though, andSam hardly fussed at all having it done.

Back