Talking

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nando

Reaction score
I make little quiet grunty noises at my human and she really likes it. She always shows me to people and holds me up so that they can hear me, too. Do anyone else talk to their human?

I do! It's me, Max Fuzzball. I like to grunt sometimes too, but usually only when I'm running in circles around my beloved human slaves. Mom says I sound like a little piggy when I do it. But I've never met a piggy so I dunno.

I also make little squeaky sounds when I purr. Hehe. My human slaves think it's cute, but i don't know what that means :?.. ? :biggrin2:

:bunnydance:

Do I talk to my humans? Of course! How else would I give them commands?
disg10[1].gif
(Not that they obey.)

I make a little purry noise
purr[1].gif
(learned that one from the cats) and a sweet grunt.

I've also got quite the growl
taz2.gif
when the female human tries to chase me out from under the bed or behind a piece of furniture. I also use the growl when chasing cats down the hallway.

And, in desperation, I use the tooth chattering/grinding noise.
madlaught.gif
That's for when I'm stressed...like when they put me in the car for a visit to the doctor.

Oh, I can speak words, too...but I save that for talking to Emmaline, Pipkin, and the kitties.

Your Ruler,

Queen Gingivere

i used to grunt at my mummy, but that was before she cut my knackers off. now i've taken an oath of silence because i'm scared if i grunt again, she will cut off my diddle too! :shock:

Back