Taking bunny out

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tterster

Reaction score
:)Hi:) We have a 13-14week old bunny. She is adorable. She is an outdoor bunny and has alwayswas an outdoor bunny. We took her for a car ride to buy a leash andcollar at Pet Smart. Is it okay to take her in the car as long as theheat isn't too high? We put her in a box with newspaper until we gotthe carrier. My daughter bought her a big bunny holder to carry her in.She seems to be alright with it and she has plenty of room in it. Mydaughter takes her out with her little rabbit leash and she lovesrunning around in the grass. It is good since she needs to get herexercise. Can anyone relate to these topics? Please let me know. Emaime when you can:)

T

I would be careful she doesn't eat any grass thatyou don't know if chemicals have been used on. Playing onfreshly treated areas can be fatal to all kinds of animals also (my momalmost lost a small dog from that!)

Otherwise, it sounds like fun! :)

Oh my, I have to call home and tell the kids notto walk the bunny on the front lawn. I weather proofed mine and mydaughters UGS on the front lawn last night with that spray. AGH!!!!

Latest posts

Back