Sunday Too Soon

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
Good Day Everybody !!!

:jumpforjoy:

It's going to be a busy day.
I got a lot done on the chores yesterday, but I've still got a lot of little things to take care of.
I'm going out of town next week and want to make sure that MrsD has everything set to take care of the bunnies.

I gotta get going or I'll be at it all night!

:dancingorig:

Hakuna Matata!
What a wonderful phrase.
Hakuna Matata!
Ain't no passing craze.
It means no worries for the rest of your days.
It's our problem-free philosophy.
Hakuna Matata!

:biggrin2:

WOW Have fun going out of town! Does she have to just feed them? Tell her to have fun getting into the pen with Binky! :p

We were supposed to go to my Mother and Father inlaws' house today for a birthday party for my hubby's grandma, but it seems she had a minor stroke last night so they will leave her at the care center instead. We'll go over on Tuesday (her real birthday) and visit for a little while.

So, i'm going to work on some things here and watch the COLTS play tonight.

Oh BO! I'm sorry to hear about your husbands grandmother. I hope she gets through it OK. :pray:

Jim, have a safe trip... you can expect lots of bunny butt when you get back... they're not going to take your leaving them lying down! Poor Mrs. D, all those bunnies plus attitude!

Grandma is doing better tonight. She'll be 93 on Tuesday!!! She is slowly drifting away and it kills me cause she is the sweetest person and just loved to do things for others. She has been more of a grandmother to me than either of my own were.

She was so cute cause she kept the whole family in jelly, applesauce and pies! She taught me how to make her applesauce and I can't hardly eat store bought now LOL!

The colts lost :(We were down 4 of our players today. One of them a key player - Marvin Harrison. So now we don't have a perfect record.

I'm not a big football fan but I really support the Colts because of their attitude and Coach Dungy's attitude. They are just really good people and Tony is an awesome person all around. He never yells at the team or anything.

Latest posts

Back