Summer

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Lady Girl.

I bought you something today, well, not for you, but for us, to remember you.

Dad has spent today and will spend tomorrow converting the old run. Who was the last bun to live there? Well, that would be you.

Guess when Candyfloss and Dusk will finally be able to moive in? Monday. What's Monday? It's your first gotcha day. Such a sad and tragic day and they will be moving to where you lived. That's quite poignant.

The run was always Sunshine and Sweeps place, but after having you there it feels like your place. Summer's Place.

I miss you.

Ummery Summery! It's been so long, yet no time at all.

Just dropping in to say I love you. I sure hope you're looking after Tilly well, and showing her the best places to be, and teaching her how to binky now her head is straight.

If you could both visit Roge from time to time I know he would appreciate it. And I would love to see you too.

Love you sweetness.

x

My Ummery Summery Girlie.

Its been one year. Tomorrow will be one year.

You're growing beautiful dandelions, and for that I thank you. You heard my plea. Thank you for saving Rosie, even though you never knew her. She owes you her life.

I miss you big girl.

Roger is happy again now. He has Sandy. He's not alone.

I'm hoping that you and Tilly are free from the physical constraints you struggled with here.

We often talk about you, and laugh about you. You're still very much loved and missed my lovely girl.

Tell Tilly that everything she went through is now helping Rosie too with her tilt, and also please tell her that one day, in the future, maybe I'll honour her even more.

Summer, you were a bright light in my life. Thank you for being here. It's a shame you weren't here longer, but I just treasure the funny days and times we had.

I hope you're happy Summer.

Love you.

x

Got Sum, I just watched your video. I'd forgotten. Probably by choice.

You were simply wonderful.

One of the real specials.

Thank you for coming into my life.

Back