suggestions please!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom bunny

Reaction score
Okay honestly I am convinced I have a bunny witha split personality! LOL!! First we have sweetlittle adorable blossom, that is the blossom that lets you reach in hercage to pick her up, and reach in her cage to pet her and she is thesame sweet blossom that runs around during exercise time and nudges yousweetly and does nice binkies, and then......you have KILLERblossom!!! This is the blossom who wants to tear you limbfrom limb everytime you try to take stuff out of her cage!EVERY time you try to remove something such as a food or water dish,litterbox, toy whatever, she totally goes nuts everytime and tries tobite really hard...I just don't know what to do, any ideas???Learning to be a new bunny owner is very interesting! Goodthing she is so darn cute! and good thing she only has twopersonalities! LOL Tracy

blossom bunny wrote:
KILLER blossom!!! This is the blossom who wants totear you limb from limb everytime you try to take stuff out of hercage! EVERY time you try to remove something such as a foodor water dish, litterbox, toy whatever, she totally goes nuts everytimeand tries to bite really hard...

Some buns do that. Don't like their things moved around ormessed with. Every morning I stick my hand into Calbert'scage, he honks, boxes, and mouthes my hand, but not breaking the skin,by way of demonstrating his displeasure. As soon as I pethim, he will present to me, like it's a totally differentbunny. It like Mr Hyde surfacing after Dr Jenkyl has justscared the bejeezus out of me.

Buck

I'm not an expert but one of my girls is likethat andI've heardit's a territory thing, I'mguessing that's right because she's the sweetest thing possible therest of the time. My - admittedly cowardly - solution is to only dothings to her cage when she isn't in it :D!She loves beingpicked up and petted, cuddled etc so either my daughter or I hold herwhile the other one does what's necessary or I just let her run looseoutside the cage while I sort it. It makes sense to me, I'd ratherspend an extra bit of time catching her afterwards than dodge thoseteeth the whole time :D

Latest posts

Back