sugar glider cage makes me use a lot of bad words

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, it looks so nice Jennifer! Have fun with your suggies, and post lots of pictures!

Yay and phew! It's finally done :) it looks like a suggie castle :) can't wait til you get them!

they're in the bonding pouch around my neck right now... they're SO tiny! I did snap a few pics for you guys, though. (the thumbnail sized ones are smaller 'cause they're fuzzy when they're bigger - it was hard to get the little wiggle-butts to sit still!

DSCF06712.jpg

DSCF06722.jpg

DSCF06732.jpg

DSCF06752.jpg

They are too cute! I love the last picture!! Congrats! :) What are you going to name them? I suggest Gidget and Gadget ;) Are they boys/girls?

they're only 6 weeks OOP (out of pouch), so they're still babies - they'll get a good bit bigger. they're both girls... no names yet, as I'm waiting until I can tell them apart easily, but I'm leaning towards "hurricane" and "trouble" I think.

Oh. My. Goodness.

SOOO cute!!!!!! And Christina I think that you have suggested those names AT LEAST 5 times in this thread ;)

Latest posts

Back